How Many Users on Facebook?
How many Facebook users are there? This Facebook Growth chart shows the growth of Facebook users from 2004 to 2014 based on a variety of data including Facebook.
I was looking all over the internet for a chart that showed the number of Facebook users there are and couldn’t find one. I figured I’d just create one and share it so that other people wouldn’t have to go through the search that I did.
Number of Facebook Users
Here’s the user data from Facebook and other sources if you want to do your own thing
Great Posts on Social Media Strategy
- Social Media Strategy Execution – A How To Guide
- Portfolio Approach to Social Media Strategy
- Adding PEOPLE as the 5th P in your Marketing Mix
Updates to Facebook User Growth Data
- 2004-2010 – Facebook Timeline reports their data
- 9/22/2010 – Business Week reports 550 million Facebook users
- 1/14/2011 – Aaron Lee reports 600 million Facebook users
- 2/17/2011 – Business Insider reports 650 million Facebook users
- 6/23/2011 – TechCrunch reports 750 million Facebook users
- 9/22/2011 – Mashable reports 800 million Facebook users
- 2/1/2012 – Bloomberg reports 845 million Facebook users
- 4/23/2012 – TechCrunch reports 901 million Facebook users
- 7/26/2012 – Mashable reports 955 million Facebook users
- 10/4/2012 – Mark Zuckerberg reports 1 Billion Facebook Users
- 1/30/2013 – CNN reports 1.06 Billion Facebook Users
- 5/1/2013 – Yahoo reports 1.110 Billion Facebook Users
- 7/24/2013 – The Verge reports 1.150 Billion Facebook Users
- 1/8/2014 – We Are Social reports 1.184 Billion Facebook Users