Social Media Zeitgeist Volume 4 – The Best Links of the Week
Here are my favorite links from around the web for May 30, 2009. Because this space moves so fast, I wanted to surface great content rather than try to comment on everything. Have a great weekend!
- This week was the week of Google Wave, oh yeah…Microsoft Bing also… This is a good guide, but it takes a couple reads to fully understand.
- To me, Google Wave is a way to organize all your conversations in one place and make them interoperable. It seems comples, but knowing Google, it will be unbelievably simple to use and understand.
- Gene Marks writes about a topic that’s been covered a million times, even as far back as 2007.
- You should pay attention to this article not because it’s news, but because it’s in Business Week. I included this article because BusinessWeek is influential to corporate leaders. Even though it’s been covered before, these thoughts will now become ‘more important’ in your organization because Business Week talked about them.
- While making a point about Google’s Web Apps, Sergey Brin makes his co-founder (even more) famous by coining this phrase.
- I used to love Firefox, because of the plugins, but now I’m obsessed with Google Chrome because it’s so fast. News like this makes me think a Google OS (of some sorts) is in the works.
- Jeremiah Owyang updated his blog to include the site I’ve been working on, The Good Hands (SM) Community.
- I would like to say that Marketing has come a long way since these days…but, I don’t think I could defend that…
Posted By Ben Foster