Social Media Zeitgeist – May 1st, ’09
This is the start of a weekly feature to provide my regular readers with the Top 5 Social Media, Strategy, and Fun links that I really enjoyed throughout the week. Because this space moves so fast, I wanted to surface great content rather than try to comment on everything. Have a great weekend!
- Twitter rolls out new interface [Mashable] – For new users who are less familiar with sites that have this functionality
- Future of the Social Web [Web-Strategist] – Distributed Social Networking will lead to an Era of Social Commerce, companies should prepare products and services for community development
- Bacon Pox (Swine Flu) and Social Media [CNN] – This was the week of swine flu, and Social Media has helped (and hurt) public preparation
- Making an Impromptu Speech a Story [Success Marketing and Selling] – Stories are what move ideas in organizations. I am scouring the web for articles like these to improve my skills
- Passive Aggressive Office Notes [Funny] – A fun link highlighting the joys of sharing workspace with other people
Posted by Ben Foster