Podcasts: 5 Top Technology, Trends, and Social Media Podcasts
A client recently asked me how I stay ahead. While I read the news everyone else does, my secret weapon has always been podcasts. Below are my 5 Favorite Podcasts. I recommend PocketCasts for listening to Podcasts on Android.
- It’s NOT JUST GOOGLE. Jeff Jarvis, Gina Trapani and Leo Laporte talk about the future of content and the platforms and media that drive it
- I look to this podcast for the ways that Google/FB/Twitter are changing the way we think about content
- It is a briefer podcast where 2 of my favorite tech journalists discuss trends that are becoming mainstream.
- It is VERY entertaining and not so much tech focused, but it helps me keep my pulse on WHY trends are becoming “things”
- If the Mashable website is USA Today, The Verge is the NY Times. Very detailed and informative journalism
- These guys area little snarky but very informative on the imiplications of changing technology
- This is where I get insights on social PLATFORMS that are what’s next.
- I LOVE the female point of view on technology that Sarah Lane and Amber MacArthur provide – it’s critical to have diverse viewpoints when studying tech news.
- This seminal NPR podcast is where old media meets new
- I look to this podcast to understand the bridge and integration between all forms of media